I'm so sorry. 我很抱歉。
Are you OK? 你还好吗?
Oops 哎呀
What do we do now? 我们现在做什么?
Thank goodness his car's OK. 谢天谢地,他的车就可以了。
I'm so stupid. 我是如此的愚蠢。
He's so handsome. 他很英俊。
Brown eyes, dark hair. 棕色眼睛,黑色的头发。
Clean hair. 干净的头发。
Why did I hit his car? 为什么我打了他的车子吗?
Do you have your insurance information? 你有你的保险信息?
Yes, of course. 是的,当然。
Hold on. 等一会儿。
Usually, men are no problem for me, but this one's different. 通常,男性则对我来说,毫无问题,但这一次是不同的。
He's really good looking, and he dresses well. 他是非常漂亮的,他穿得很好。
He looks like a doctor or a lawyer or something. 师,或什么的
他看起来就像一个医生或律
Handsome, rich, and with a nice car. 英俊的,丰富的,并与一辆好车
So do you have a phone number? 你有电话号码吗?
For the insurance. 为保险。
Oh, yes of course. 哦,是的。”
Kate, I'll call you. 凯特,我就给你打电话。
OK. 好吧。
Again, I'm so sorry! 再一次,我很抱歉!
It's OK, you can't even see it. 没关系,你甚至不可以看到它。
Every day I get a hundred e-mails. 每天我都收到上百封邮件。
Well I need a hundred photocopies of that. 好吧,我需要一百影印件,并在那。
A hundred photocopies? 一百复印吗?
Yep. 没错。 Thank you. 谢谢你。
Hi, I have a meeting. 嗨,我得在一个会议上讲话。
You always have meetings. 你总是有会议。
I never have meetings. 我从来都没有会议。
Ah no, I'm really busy. 呵,不,我真的很忙。
I rarely take a break. 我很少休息一下。
My boss, Elizabeth, has meetings. 我的老板,伊丽莎白,都在开会。
Sometimes, like, four or five meetings a day. 有时,像,4或5次一天。
I'm never in any of the meetings. 我从来没有在任何的会议。
I do boring jobs. 我做单调的工作。
Stupid jobs. 愚蠢的工作。
Same stupid jobs every day. 愚蠢的工作每天都一样。
Monday is Tuesday, Tuesday is Wednesday, it's all the same to me.
星期一是星期二,星期二是星期三,对我来说都一样。
Same thing every day. 同样的事情,每一天。
I don't like my job. 我不喜欢我的工作。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容