您的当前位置:首页正文

哈利波特经典英文台词

2021-08-19 来源:爱go旅游网


《Harry Potter》之答禄夫天创作

Made by_Nicole

Dumbledore: It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

邓布利多:人不克不及活在梦里而忘了现实。

Dumbledore : To Miss Hermione Granger,for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril,50 points

邓布利多:赫敏·格兰杰小姐,当他人身陷险境,她沉着巧妙地发挥才干,50分。

Second,to Mr.Ronald Weasley, for the bestplayed game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years,50points.

第二项颁给罗恩·韦斯莱先生,他展现了高超的棋艺是霍格沃茨多年来最为出色的,奖50分。

And third,to Mr.Harry Potter,for pure nerve and outstandingcourage。

第三项,颁给哈利·波特,表扬他的胆魄,和他超凡的勇气。

Finally,it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies,but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

最后,对敌人坚持原则,奋力抵抗,需要勇气。而对朋友坚持原则更需要勇气。

Sirius:The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here.[puts

his hand to Harry’s heart.]

天狼星:爱我们的那些人从来都不会真正离开我们,你总能在这里找到他们。[将手放到哈利心口]

Dumbledore:Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choicebetween what is right and what is easy. But remember this: You have friends here. You are not alone.

邓布利多:黑暗和磨难摆在眼前,很快我们都要在正确的事和轻松的事之间做出选择。不过记住:在这里你有很多朋友,你不是一个人在战斗。

Harry:Working hard is important, but there’s something else that’s even more important: Believing in yourself. Look at this way: every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now——students. If they can do it,why not us?

哈利:努力很重要,但有一件事更重要,那就是相信自己。想想看,史上每一位伟大的巫师都跟我们一样,一开始也是学生。如果他们做得到,我们也能。

Harry:This connection between me and Voldemort……

哈利:我跟伏地魔之间的这种联系……

what if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him?

会不会是因为我变得越来越像他了才发生的?

I just feel so angry, all the time.

我无时无刻不感到愤怒。

What if after everything that I’ve been through, something’s gone wrong inside me? What if I’m becoming bad?

要是经历过这一切之后我走上岔道怎么办?要是我变坏了怎么办?

Sirius:I want you to listen to me very carefully.

天狼星:我要你仔细听我说,哈利。

You’re not a bad person. You’re a very good person, who bad things have happened to.

你不是坏人,你是一个非常好的人,只是遇到些欠好的事。

Besides, the world isn’t split into good person and Death Eaters.

况且,世上不是只有好人和食死徒。

We’ve all got both light and dark inside us.

我们内心都同时具有光明的一面和黑暗的一面。

What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.

关键在于我们想展示出哪一面。那才是真正的我们。

Harry:[to Voldemort] You are the weak one. And you will never know love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.

哈利:[对伏地魔] 才懦弱,你永远都不会了解爱和友谊。我为你感到遗憾。

Luna: My mom always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. Only not always in the way we expect.

卢娜:我妈总说,失去的东西总会以某种方式回到我们身边的。只是有时以我们意想不到的方式回来。

Harry: Even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us. We’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have.

哈利:虽然我们必须面对一场战斗,但我们拥有伏地魔没有的东西。

Ron:Yeah?

罗恩:是什么?

Harry:Something worth fighting for.

哈利:值得捍卫的东西。

Words:

dwell on 总是惦记,不克不及释怀

[It doesn’t do to dwell over much on one’s painful memories.过分沉溺于自己的痛苦回忆中是不成的。]

intellect n.智力;知识分子;智商高的人 [human intellect人的理智]

intelligent adj.聪明的

grave adj.重大的;严肃的 n.坟墓

[They used to visit her grave twice a year.他们以前每年给她上两次坟。]

Pure adj.纯粹的;纯洁的;绝对的 pure water纯净水

outstandingadj.杰出的;显著的

[Liu Xiang is an outstanding athlete.刘翔是位杰出的运动员。]

Courage n.勇气;胆量 keep up one’s courage不泄气,不气馁 lose courage 灰心

stand up 坚持

difficultadj.困难的

choicen.选择 have no choice别无选择 make a choice 做选择

between…and 在……之间

important adj.重要的;重大的

[important meeting重要会议 important choice 重要的选择]

connection n.连接;联系;关系

[cut the connection割断联系]

inside n.里面;内部 adj.里面的;内部的

feel sorry for 对…暗示同情/遗憾/难过

[Feel sorry for this。对此而感到遗憾。

Feel free 随意做某事;请便

[Feel free to go where you like。你想去哪儿就可以到哪去。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容